WJL-6000 Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector HVAC R134a R410a Air Checker
OverviewFree delivery, Cash on delivery, Returnable in 14 days without any reason
For all halogen leak detectors in our shop, model wjl600, cld100, hld100+, hld200+ are corona types; model ld100 and ld200 are
The sensitivity of semiconductor is higher, and the lifetime of sensor is also longer.
WJL6000 R134a R410a R22a Refrigerant Halogen Leak Detector Air HVAC Checker
WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector 100% new Halogen Gas HFC CFC Refrigerant Leak Detector Checker. Its advanced detection
technology enables it to recognize all HFC (134a) CFC refrigerants. Audio and visual alerts warn of any leakages, no matter how small.
• Detect all kinds of halogen refrigerant gases;
• Sensitivity adjusted at any time and it can be adjusted automatically to the best state of detecting;
• Inner precise IC with ultra-low power consumption circuit design, more stable, longer battery life;
• Dual-color visual display of battery voltage;
• Excellent sensor,high sensitivity,long lifetime.
The WJL-6000 Halogen Leak Detector may also be used to:
It will respond to all halogenated (contains Chlorine of Fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but is not limited to:
CFCs e.g.R12, R11,R500,R503 etc. HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc. HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125 etc.
Blends such asAZ-50. HP62. MP39 etc.
Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
Detect most gases that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gases). Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning
applications such as per chloroethylene. Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
•operating temperature: 0°C-52 °C (30°F to 125°F);
•Maximum sensitivity: 6 g/yr,for all halogenated refrigerants;
•Battery life:approximately 50 hours normal use;
•Response time:Instantaneous ;
•operating mode: continuous,no limitation;
•warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds;
•Reset time: two to ten seconds;
•Power supply 6V DC, four AAA alkaline batteries.
The battery voltage indicator:
The light on the front panel is used for leakage warning instructions and battery voltage.
Green - the battery voltage is normal, suitable for the job
Orange - the battery voltage is close to the limit work, need to be replaced as soon as possible
Boot automatically reset/follow the circuit:
- Boot reset: the instrument after startup, can automatically adjust circuit within 6 s to ignore probe existing
- Refrigerant concentration level, the state of detection, users such as beside the leakage source boot, party
- Seeking higher concentration of leakage source. Instrument can also be moved to clean up in the air, with adjustable