Dual Band 2G 900mhz GSM+3G 2100mhz WCDMA Mobile Signal Booster Repeater+Ceil/Log
OverviewFree delivery, Cash on delivery, Returnable in 14 days without any reason
Network Type: 2G, 3G
Network Details: 2G 900mhz GSM+3G 2100mhz W-CDMA
Up Link: 890MHz - 915MHz; 1920MHz - 1990MHz
Down Link : 935MHz - 960MHz; 2110MHz - 2180MHz
Power: -70 ~ -40dBm/FA (1.23MHz)
Up Link: 60±3 Db;
Down Link : 65±3 Db
Max Output Power: +23dBm
Power Supply: AC 110/220V (used AC/DC Adapter 12V dc)
Compact Design: Indoor Use
Item Dimension: 240 x 180 x 20mm
Connect Mode : N connector
Ambient temperature: -10°C~60°C
LCD display function:
Can display signal strongness which it receives from outdoor antenna ,the signal bar will be full black if the signal is received very good.
Signal coverage area :
1.Support Maximum coverage area is 2000 square meters. ( Depend on the area condition)
2.One indoor antenna only use for about 50 ~100 square meters. (in open space).
If want to make all use of 2000 square meters which the host supports,
need to add more indoor antennas and power divider / splitter.
1 x GSM/3G Dual Band Signal Booster.
1 x Power adapter
1 x Manual
1 x Log Periodic Antenna
1 x Ceiling Antenna
1 x 15 meters 50 ohm 50-7 Cable
1 x 5 meters 50 ohm 50-7 Cable
How Booster/Repeater Works?
Repeaters are designed to fulfill the idea of one and main principle: to fill the areas with
the weak or bad signal and to amplify these low signals in order to provide you with the
communication suitable for you.
The repeater makes the signal stronger in places with poor signal coverage such as:
1) Underground areas: basements, parking lots, tunnels;
2) Other places where cellular signal is shielded by metal or concrete walls:
offices, supermarkets, cinemas, hotels;
3) Places distant from the BTS like private houses.
Steps that describe the work of Repeater.
1) The outside antenna receives the signal from the nearest mobile base station.
2) The outside antenna sends the received signal through the coax cable to
the installed Repeater.
3) The Repeater accepts the low signal and improves it.
4) The improved signal goes to the inside antenna through the connection coax cable.
5) The inside antenna send the improved good signal to your mobile phone.
1) Fix up outdoor antenna reception on housetop
or outside the window and point it to the signal tower.
2) Connect outdoor antenna to “BTS” port in repeater machine through cable.
3) Connect indoor antenna(s) to “MOBILE’ port in repeater machine through cable also.
4) Plug power adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.