(Fulfill By Tesco) Bird of Paradise Beras Royale Basmathi 5kg
Criteria for Return/Exchange
You can request for return/exchange within Shopee guarantee period, for more info, please refer to Shopee help centre for more information regarding Shopee guarantee period.
But return/exchange request cannot be made in following cases:
• When request due to change of mind
• When ‘Order Received’ is completed by buyer
• When product is used, destroyed or damaged
• When tag attached to product is removed or package of product is opened and product value is damaged
• When sealed package is opened or packaging materials are lost
• When too much time has passed and product value has depreciated that its re-sale is not possible
• When return/exchange request is made for customised products such as shoes or accessories and undergarment
• When components of product (including free gift) have been used or lost
• When buyer did not follow instructions included in product manual.
The return grace period is 3 calendar days from the date of return request approved. This period is subject to restrictions and exclusions.
Proof of purchase (order number and tax invoice at the minimum) must be provided.
The customer bears the return shipment risk and responsibility until the returned item safely arrives at the designated return address and duly acknowledged and received.
Can I return an item after the return period has expired?
In general, you cannot return any item after the Shopee Guarantee Period.
If the item is covered by a warranty, we advise you to contact the relevant warranty centre or service provider for direct assistance.