Origin Product From Bangladesh
Min. Order 1 Pcs
Available Quantity: 500 Pcs
Dates are popular fruit from ancient times. The importance of this fruit, especially to Muslims is immense. It is a very delicious fruit as well as rich in various nutrients. Important ingredients such as - calories, protein, sugar, minerals, vitamins A, B, C, E, K, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc are available in dates.
In terms of the taste, look, shape, color etc. we see a variety of dates, such as - ajwa, mariyum, anbara, safawi, muskani, khalas, wasali, berhi, salabi, dairy, mabrum, wannah, sefari, sukkari, khudar, etc. Ajwa and Mariyum dates are the most popular and delicious among those. Ajwa dates are grown in Madinah, Saudi Arabia. This small size of dates is a very tasty and fantastic source of natural nutrients. Ajwa dates are the most expensive dates in the current market. Our beloved Prophet Mohammad (sm) loved these dates more than any other available around.
100 gm dates contain the following nutrition value.
- Calories 282 mg
- Total fat 0.4 mg
- Sodium 2 mg
- Potassium 656 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75 mg
- Dietary Fiber 7 gm
- Sugar 63 mg
- Protein 2 gm
- Calcium 3%
- Iron 5%
- Vitamin B-6 10%
- Magnesium 14%
- Copper 18%
Why Ajwa dates?
There are several hadiths of the Prophet Mohammad (Sm) regarding the health benefits of Ajwa dates:
* Narrated from Hazrat Sa’d (Ra) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “Whoever eats seven ajwa dates in the morning, will not be harmed by any poison or witchcraft that day.” (Al-Bukhaari - 5445).
*Hazrat Aisha (Ra) reported Allah’s Messenger as saying, “The ajwa dates contain healing, and they are an antidote when taken in the morning.” ( Muslim - 3815).
* It enhances nerve power and increases energy production.
* It plays an important role in the prevention of abdominal cancer.
* It prevents anemia.
* Ajwa dates help to strengthen the bones.
* It plays an effective role in skin and eye health.
* It cures malnutrition problems.
* Effective for dementia and fatigue.
* It controls cholesterol levels.
* Beneficial in the healing of the heart.
* It is a perfect natural snack.
* Beneficial for the kidneys and liver.
Add your review